1074th Academy Awards
- For other uses, see Academy (disambiguation).
|1074th Academy Awards|
|Held where||Los Angeles|
|First appearance||"That's Lobstertainment!" (3ACV08)|
The 1074th Academy Awards were held in Los Angeles in 3002, hosted by Billy Crystal's head, and attended by, among the most notable, Florp, Joan Rivers' head, Jack Nicholson, Harold Zoid, Calculon, and Dr. Zoidberg. [3ACV08]
Best Cinematography in a Non-Visible Spectrum
Announced by Billy Crystal's head.
Best Soft-Drink Product Placement
Announced by the soda machine Robot.
- Star Trek: The Pepsi Generation
- They Call Me Mr Pibb
- Snow White and the 7 Ups
Announced by Dr. Zoidberg.
- Sir Lawrence **** in The Merchant of Venus
- Hive Mind Gamma 7X in Bikini Party Summer
- The soda machine Robot in Bikini Party Summer
- Mark Jones in How Beige Was My Jacket
- Calculon, instead of the fifth nominee, in The Magnificent Three
- Harold Zoid in The Magnificent Three
Billy Crystal's head on the Oscar statuette.
Dr. Zoidberg and Bender in the backstage.
- They took place 1000 years after the 74th Academy Awards.
Joan Rivers' head: Hi, I'm Joan Rivers' head. I tell you, I've had so many face-lifts, they finally lifted it right off my body! It's true, it's true!
[The curtain lifts. Billy Crystal's head is atop a giant Oscar statuette.]
Billy Crystal's head: Now I know how a Pez dispenser feels. [The audience laughs. Jack Nicholson bangs his chest.] Oh, you like that one, Jack?
[Billy Crystal's head impersonates a gorilla.]
Dr. Zoidberg: And, instead of the fifth guy, Calculon, for his powerhouse performance in The Magnificent Three.
Man #1: Uh-oh. He read the wrong name.
Man #2: [whispering] Shh, just play along, like they did for Marisa Tomei.