Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 30th century was the century starting on 1 January, 2901 and ending on 31 December, 3000.
The 30th century is notable from very fast technological advances. Sewer mutants already existed in 2910s. Early 30th century was also the golden age of silent holograms. Robots became more and more advenced, the first Sport-utility robot being built in 2927. Many minor solar system objects, such as Triton had been terraformed. Very distant planets had been reached in this century. DOOP also already existed.
- 2912 ― (10 April) The Land Titanic sets off in New New York, but sinks in NNY Sewers four days later killing two thousand people.
- 2927 ― First Sport-utility robot is built.
- 2972 ― DOOP starts drilling dark matter from Vergon 6.
- 2976 ― Microsoft releases Windows 200.
- 2980 ― The 2980 Olympics are held.
- 2985 ― Microsoft releases Windows 1000.
- 2999 ― Philip J. Fry is unfrozen.
- 2999 ― Microsoft releases Windows 3000.
|29th century||Timeline||31st century|