Kill all humans
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Kill all humans" is one of Bender's catchphrases. It is an example of the dislike of humans that he shows throughout the show.
In The Beast with a Billion Backs, it is used as the motto of the League of Robots.
- Bender has also said "death to humans", in "Fear of a Bot Planet" and in The Beast with a Billion Backs.
- In "Mother's Day", a Slurm vending machine says "death to all humans!".
- In the game, an army of robots made of bones says "death to the living!".
- There is a series of video games titled Destroy All Humans!, a phrase similar to the one used by Bender.  The games allow the player to control clones of an extraterrestrial known as Cryptosporidium, roaming Earth and killing many humans with advanced alien weaponry and technology.
Bender: [crying] All those times... I said "kill all humans"... I'd always whisper "except one". Fry was that one. [He sobs.] And I never told him so.
Bender: Here I've been blabbin' on for years about killin' all humans... and who actually does some' about it? Some chick.
Fry: You sure you don't wanna kill all humans?
Bending unit mistaken for Bender: Pfff! I love all humans!
Fry: He really is gone.
Fry: Kill all modern humans!
Bender: Hey. This guy's alright.
- ^ Bender uses this phrase in "Troop Grit".