|First appearance||Bender's Big Score|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
Sweden is still an Earthican country in the 31st century. It was not seen until Bender's Big Score, but it had already been referenced four times before the film was released.
Sweden in Futurama
- There is a Swedish blernsball team,  in which everyone is blonde. [3ACV16]
- The Planet Express crew bought a supercollider from πkea, a parody of the Swedish company IKEA, and Leela mentioned the ancient Norse god Thor. [4ACV04]
- In a dream of Leela's, Fry told her that he got a surprise for her at a Swedish novelty shop. [4ACV12]
- Professor Farnsworth attacked a group of Swedes at the Olympics, and destroyed their banner. [4ACV13]
- Bender went back in time to 2308 and stole the Nobel Peace Prize from the Sweedledome, after which he was attacked by Swedish spaceships. Bender then referenced Sweden's neutrality during World War II and the Cold War. [BBS]
- Bender addressed a man on the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard as "ABBA", [6ACV13] the name of a Swedish pop band.
- In "Insane in the Mainframe", Bender says that he is starting to come down with Stockholm Syndrome, Stockholm being the capital of Sweden.
Professor Farnsworth: Good news, anyone. The Swedish Robot from πkea is here with the supercollider I ordered.
πkea Robot: Enjoy your affordable Swedish crap.
Bender: [After they finish working.] Ah, there. Finished. And with only six missing pieces!
Fry: Those Swedes sure know how to put in almost everything you need.
Leela: [She rubs her arm.] Man, I'm sore all over. I feel like I just went ten rounds with Mighty Thor.
Professor Farnsworth: Oh, let's go check on Hermes. All this inspiring multi-culturalism is angrying up my blood. [He, alongside the rest of the crew, gets up and leaves. They pass some fans holding a Go Sweden! banner.] Sweden? I don't think so! [He snatches the banner from them and screws it up.]
MC: [The Sweedledome, 2308.] Resulting in peace between east and west coast rappers... [The roof caves in.] Good God!
Bender: [He crashes down in a flying saucer, and grabs both the Nobel Prize and the check.] I accept this Nobel Peace Prize not just for myself, but for crime Robots everywhere. Skål! [He takes off, and the audience claps. He is then pursued by a three-fighter-aircraft.] Not so neutral now, are you, Sweden?
- "A Leela of Her Own" (3ACV16)
- "Less than Hero" (4ACV04)
- "The Sting" (4ACV12)
- "Bend Her" (4ACV13)
- Bender's Big Score
- ^ See also Blernsball.