Worlds of Tomorrow
|Worlds of Tomorrow|
|Directed by||Matt Groening, David X. Cohen|
|Developed by||TinyCo, Jam City, FoxNext|
|Release date(s)||29 June, 2017|
|Platform(s)||Mobile (Android / iOS)|
|Title reference||Terry's famous phrase said in "Space Pilot 3000"|
On April 20, 2023, the servers for the game were officially shut down, rendering it unplayable (even offline).
Worlds of Tomorrow tasks the player with saving New New York and the characters within it from hypnowaves that have spread across the universe. The game presents the player with a portion of New New York, with more areas being unlocked as they progress through the game, or unlock more space by clearing areas using Robot 1-X. Characters from the show wander through the map, with more characters able to be unlocked by clearing areas of hypnowaves or purchasing them using pizza. Pizza is a special currency that is rare to come across, but can be bought in bulk via microtransactions. The player can construct buildings that generate in-game currency (Nixonbucks) & XP, as well as place decorations around the map. Space missions take the player to different planets, allowing them to pick a small selection of available characters with them on the trip to participate in battles & encounters. Space missions award the player with hypnotons & career chips that allow them to clear areas of the map & level up characters, respectively. Characters can also perform "actions" that generate Nixonbucks & XP over time.
- Shipping District (available since June 29, 2017)
- Downtown District (available since June 29, 2017)
- Central Park District (available since June 29, 2017)
- Fancy Shopping District (available since June 29, 2017)
- Red Light District (available since June 29, 2017)
- Entertainment District (available since September 29, 2017)
- Government District (available since January 18, 2018)
- Uptown District (available since April 13, 2018)
Limited time events
- Nixon and Agnew in Watergate Hotel (June 30 - July 6, 2017)
- Animal Instincts Weekend (July 7 - July 11, 2017)
- George Takei Weekend (July 14 - July 20, 2017)
- Party on Omicron (July 21 - July 24, 2017)
- Entry Level Experience (July 25 - July 28, 2017)
- Space Bee Weekend (July 28 - August 1, 2017)
- Lrrr Strikes Back (August 3 - August 30, 2017)
- All My Circuits (September 1 - September 7, 2017)
- Quick Draw (September 7 - September 13, 2017)
- An Auditory Adventure (September 13 - September 20, 2017)
- Getting Experimental (September 20 - September 27, 2017)
- Robot Hell On Earth (October 6 - November 8)
A fully-animated trailer for the game was released on the 17th May, 2017. The trailer features Fry, Leela, Bender, Amy, Lrrr (all voiced by their original voice actors from the series) and the Hypnotoad.
Zoidberg: Hooray! I'm being sucked away with friends! Woop woop woop woop woop!
Fry: Don't worry, Leela! Love is stronger than gravity!
Leela: Yeah, but wood isn't!
Fry: I don't even understand what I did! How am I supposed to think about something if I don't understand what it is?
Leela: Fry, I know the universe pretty well, and if there's anyone it's not depending on, it's you.
Farnsworth: You! Wet Green Cowboy! Run down to the parts closet and fetch me a gallon of vacuum, two liters of ultraviolet noise, and anything shiny.
Location: Bottom of the signup section on the app's official site
Translation: ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Location: In the shipping district, on the temple.
Translation: YoMom, Mom, NYC, DOOOMMM, Iuseawig
Location: On Omicron Persei 8 Artifact
Location: On Mars Artifact
Location: On Moon Artifact
Location: On Chapek Artifact
Location: On Earth Artifact
Location: On Amazonia Artifact
- ^ Official WoT Twitter page. (Twitter.) Retrieved on 18 May 2017.
- ^ GameTrailers (17 May 2017). Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Official Teaser Trailer. (YouTube.) Retrieved on 18 May 2017.
|Worlds of Tomorrow|