Headless clone of Agnew
|Headless clone of Agnew|
|Age||No older than 14|
|Date of birth||Between 3009 and 3012|
|Date of death||3013|
|Planet of origin||Earth, United States, Maryland|
|Profession||Vice-President of Earth|
|Relatives||Headless body of Agnew, Last clone of Agnew|
|First appearance||"A Farewell to Arms" (7ACV02)|
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
- For other uses, see Agnew (disambiguation).
The headless clone of Spiro Agnew was Vice President of Earth, serving under President of Earth Richard Nixon, and was a clone of the headless body of Agnew. He was created between 3009 and 3012 after the Feministas accidentally killed the original Agnew with a runaway golf cart (ItWGY). He was identical to his predecessor, including being a body preserved without a head (instead of the other way around), and could make noises without any vocal cords. The clone of Agnew was first seen attempting to evacuate Earth with President Nixon in the presidential spaceship while a solar flare knocks out the Earth's electricity (7ACV02).
- The Agnew clone's vice presidency contradicts "The Futurama Holiday Spectacular", where Dick Cheney is seen serving as Vice President. However, due to the non-canonical nature of the episode, Cheney may not have actually been Vice President in the series.
- It is also possible that Cheney was filling the post while Agnew was being cloned, and stepped down once the clone was completed.
- According to Nixon, this particular clone is his "second-to-last Agnew".
- Thus, his successor is the last clone of Agnew
[Inside the presidential spaceship. Nixon and Agnew are seated. Agnew is pushing a button, attempting to start up the ship.]
Nixon: Oh, let me try, headless clone of Agnew! [Nixon's robotic arm presses the button, but fails to start the ship.] Damn thing just won't turn over. It's like Pat on a Sunday morning!