|Date of death
|Referred to as "he"
|Planet of origin
Bender's Bounty was a race horse that Bender bet on in 2014, [SABF16] Disputed canon after going back in time from 3014 to Springfield to kill Homer Simpson in order to prevent a group of rabbit creatures with Homer's D.N.A. from destroying New New York. When the horse was announced to be "way, way, way back" in the race, Bender shot a laser at it with his eyes, causing it and its rider to explode.
Bender went to the race while stuck in the past, because he had realized that he knew "the result of every horse race ever", and took Homer's daughter Maggie. He later gave her part of a sum of money that he was storing in her diaper ("here's your cut").
- Bender's Bounty's death is an example of a predestination paradox.
- In "Luck of the Fryrish", the crew watches a horse race (as well as a centaur race).
- In "Insane in the Mainframe", Bender roots for a race horse named Lasty, who is bringing up the rear.
- In Into the Wild Green Yonder, Bender says that the scrap metal that he is made from included a truckload of horse shoes from the luckiest race horses in Mexico.
- In "Fry Am the Egg Man", Bender says that he is considering buying a yacht to house his Thoroughbreds.
Bender: There's a horse called Bender's Bounty! But my memory says he died durin' the race. [dismissingly] That can't be true.